Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Granddad!

We went to see Granddad and YaYa this weekend for Granddad's Birthday!

Addie and Granddad on the treadmill.....she really liked it. It was on the slowest speed and she still had to run to keep up with it. Cute little legs!


Blurry picture but cute. I asked her to wave to the camera and after I said it I was hoping she was coordinated enough to wave and walk at the same time....She was! So smart!
We made pipe cleaner bird feeders to hang on the trees outside. Great dexterity exercise...and fun to eat too!


The finished product!
Addie and Granddad played basketball on the porch. Addie is really getting into throwing things.....not just basketballs either. She likes to throw everything...I mean everything. We are working on that though...

Playing in the rain!

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Your Dad hasn't aged a minute! Please tell your parents hello for me. You and Addie are so crafty, I love seeing your projects! I was just reading the post about last Easter...and I couldn't agree with you more about your comment about motherhood! It's awesome, that's the only way to describe it. It's amazing to see the pic of her last year and then this year. Wow! We'll definitely have to get the girls together when we are in town next.

Tara Verdigets said...

Does Addie's blazer come in a women's size 4? HA!