Tuesday, August 25, 2009

There's no place like Home!

I had a wonderful trip visiting Cara, Keith and Hank in Kansas a few weeks ago. As you can see...they are already brain washing him to be a Texas fan! I can't say that I blame them...Addie already says "Go Dawgs" and "Uga" when she sees a "G" on anything!
Hank is the sweetest baby. He was so good! Cara and I actually got to talk and enjoy ourselves while enjoying time with Hank too. I think the reason Hank was so quiet and good was because our conversation was so mesmerizingly intelligent! Yes....by the time Cara and I were done talking Hank knew all about the important news...like who is dating who in Us Weekly and People! Very important news!

Of course I was SO excited to come home to my sweet girls after my Kansas trip! I missed them SOOOO much! My mom and dad left us a pretty bouquet of flowers to welcome us home! Addie noticed them right away! Thanks YaYa and Granddad!

My other sweet girl....with the Crazy Eyes!!

No comments: