Monday, November 1, 2010

2nd Haircut!

This was actually done in October but...once again I am still playing catch up on our scrap books posts here! Addie went for her second haircut. Her first one was last October. I think I need to probably get them done a little bit more regularly than once a year...considering they needed to cut off 4 inches...and when she left she still looked like she needed more cut off!


This was after the haircut...I don't think she even realized they just cut her hair. She just sat there...stunned...and stared at the movie playing on the TV..Madagascar!
The picture below is not a very good one but they put a "princess braid" around the front of her face...she loved it and was really sad when we had to take it out that night to wash her hair. I am the worlds worst braider...but I try.

Aunt Ginny and Aunt Amos came for the weekend and we had a great time! Addie of course loves all the attention they give her!

What is a weekend at our house without painting time...and I just noticed the two glasses of wine on the table! Oh well...we were home for the night!


These were supposed to be the painted stained glass....except by the time Addie got through with it..not only could the sun light not get through it but I could not even tell what it was supposed to be! Oh well..she had fun!

And last but not least....the picture below is a picture of Addie's brand new Stride Rite Shoes after she wore them ONE day at school. Yes.....you read correctly...this was one day....no 8 hours of wear time and look at the destruction. I think it is safe to say that I have a little tomboy on my hands! I walked up to the playground to pick Addie up from school and my eyes immediately went to her shoes. Wow!


No comments: