Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Visit from friends!

This past weekend my two best friends from college came into town, Amy and Ginny. (or we call them Amos and Guinea (Ginny is not a fan of her name but it has stuck since college...sorry Guinea)) As you can see Addie had a great time too! The more direct attention Addie gets the happier she seems to be! She is not spoiled....at all! HA!! I always say that she is spoiled but not spoiled rotten. There is a big difference!
.

We just hung out at home and played with Addie. I think Amy enjoyed the blocks most of all! "Ah Amy.....you are supposed to be playing blocks with Addie....."
.
Of course Tallulah was right in the middle of everyone! She loves having visitors too!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was playing blocks with Addie -I'd build it and she'd tear it down! I had so much fun and it was great to have so much time to spend with you and Addie!

Love,
Aunt Amos

Anonymous said...

You guys are too cute. Love the picture of the three girls!