Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy 10 Year Reunion!

It is really hard to believe it has been ten years since we graduated from the College of Charleston! Wow....I feel old. Actually.....I don't really feel older mentally....but physically I know I am older! Now I just have more bills, more responsibility and I am no longer able to stay up until 4am and get up the next day to go to an 8am class. OK.....I usually skipped the 8am class...let's get real! Mom and dad if you are reading this.....Let's just be happy I graduated....Let's not focus on the skipping of classes!! Of course life is a new kind of wonderful now! I have my sweet Addie and my wonderful friends and family! Life is Good! No, Great actually!


The newly married Kat with Ginny and Amy!

Me and Red Les!

Ginny and Amy!

Me, Ginny, Kat and Les!


Amy, Kat, Ginny and me!
Friday night we threw a surprise bachelorette, engagement and wedding party for Kat! Yes...she got engaged and married in about a week so we had no choice but to throw her a party for the engagement and wedding in one! Kat and Jon dated for a long time and we all knew wedding bells would be heard soon...we just didn't know soo soon! Jon is currently in Iraq and will be back in about 5 months. Don't worry...this will be one of many celebrations to come! Needless to say Kat was very surprised by the celebration....which was the reaction we were hoping for from her!
Immediately when Kat came through the door we adorned her with gifts that she won't be able to use in public! Well....she can use the "Just Married" flip flops we gave her!

As Sandra Lee from the Food Network would say "What a fabulous tablescape!"
I love you girls! Can't wait to see you all again!

No comments: