Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Milestones!

So Addie hit two milestones today...crawling out of her crib for the first time and learning how to open the drawers with the child safety locks on them! I am impressed that she can do both but at the same time......how do I keep her out of the cabinets and drawers! Ha! After putting her back in her crib about 5 times I decided to go ahead and change her crib over to a toddler bed.....at 9 o'clock tonight. She immediately got excited that she was going to sleep in a big girl bed. Then when it was time to actually get in the bed.....she started a little tantrum. Needless to say this is a new interesting stage in the toddler lifestyle. I have to say....she always keeps it interesting! Never a dull moment around here!

This is Addie sleeping in a king size bed last week at the beach. I think this is what started this weeks bedtime tantrums. Normally she goes to bed with no problems. After a week of sleeping in a king size bed I guess I can't blame her for not wanting to go back into a crib! One week off of a schedule and things get crazy! Ha!

No comments: