Thursday, September 30, 2010

Down on the field!


Thanks to one of my coworkers we saw at the September 11 Brave's game, Addie and I were able to take a stroll around the Braves field before the game started! With the guarantee of a long night ahead of us I purposely got to the game about an hour and a half early with high hopes that Addie would fall asleep in the car on the way there....and we could sit in the parking lot for a bit while she took a nap. I knew there would be tons of people there because of the tailgaters so it was not like I would be in an empty parking lot....well of course the second we pulled into the parking lot Addie woke up. So..she had about a 10 minute nap...that's enough right???!! I saw one of my coworkers in the parking lot who said they were going to be able to "parade" around the field. He explained why they were going to allow us to do it but honestly I tuned out the reason "why" when I heard him say "you get to parade around the field" and "Do you want to come with us?". I immediately thought that would be fun and knew that Addie would love it!



Addie is thinking "I wish my grass was this green."

This is as close as we got to the players. Brian McCann was one of them.


Her cheeks are already rosy and the game hasn't even started yet!


Thank goodness uncle Rod bought Addie a tomahawk foam finger to wave at everyone at the game...and wave at her momma the whole ride home! Ha!


Besides the weather being extremely hot...it was a fun day! I did realize that even though we went to the game with my mom, dad, sister and Rod..I seem to have focused my pictures on the field. They were there though..I promise!

No comments: