Friday, October 1, 2010

Stable Party!

Addie was invited to her friend Addie's 4th birthday party. Needless to say with two Addies at one party and one of the Addies being the birthday girl there was a little confusion whenever anyone said "Addie"....but pretty funny! As you can see the party was at a stable and my Addie LOVED riding the horse.
She asked this lady about 300 questions while they strolled and she patiently answered every one of them.
Addie has no fear whatsoever. This is good and bad. Good because she will pretty much try anything but bad because...she will pretty much try anything! She is going to be just like her mom in that respect. When I was in my teen years I remember one weekend I didn't have anything to do. So..I called one of my friends up and said "Hey..what are you doing today?" She replied "nothing". I said "great...let's go skydiving then!" Sure.....why not! It was a blast! I can't remember if I told my parents I was doing this before or after I did it. I want to say I left the house that morning and mom said "hey..what are you doing today" and I said "Oh..just hanging out with Jessica". Then I got home that night and showed her the pictures! Mom, you might remember those details better than I do.....Don't they say it is better to ask for forgiveness than permission.....
As you can see...My Addie has the second best seat in the house next to the cake..smart girl!



Ice cream...Mmmm!

Addie made a really cute cowgirl picture frame!

No comments: