Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentine's Weekend!

Well...I gave in....more stuffed animals. We went to The Disney Store Friday February 11 with me giving Addie one instruction....."no stuffed animals". Well of course...that was all that she wanted. I kept an eye on what she toted around the store that night. Once Addie finally picked something out that was not a stuffed animal, Mom and Dad (YaYa and Granddad), distracted Addie while I went back to buy the stuffed animals that Addie just had to have. Needless to say the next morning when Addie woke up and saw them sitting in her playroom...She was thrilled!

Of course she loved the Disney chocolate too.

You slap a princess on a box and everyone buys it...no matter what it is..or what it tastes like. Addie was soo sweet to offer me a piece of her "princess" chocolate. Wow....that was probably the worst chocolate I have ever eaten in my whole life. I couldn't even finish it. It basically tasted like wax with a little brown food coloring thrown in. But WAIT...it is princess chocolate so of course Addie loved it!




Addie was invited to a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese on Feb 12th! Addie LOVES this place. The picture above shows Addie with her good school friend, Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn and Addie have a knack for getting in trouble together at school.....almost every day. Addie's poor teacher, Ms. Lorie, has had to separate them lately because they are both really good instigators at getting the other one to NOT follow the rules!
This is the birthday girl, Viana!

Addie loving on Chuck E Cheese! No fear of a mouse that towers over her.....



We finished out our Valentine's weekend with Addie showing me her skills on the computer! I am so proud of her. We love the website, Starfall. Addie has learned to use a mouse and navigate her way through the program all by herself! Perhaps all 3 year olds are doing this but it still amazes me how much she knows!

No comments: