Monday, July 19, 2010

Beauty and the Beach!

Who says you can't wear your jewelry on the beach?




We had a fabulous week at the beach! We headed to Wild Dunes the Saturday before July 4th and headed home July 8th! Addie liked the beach but LOVED the pool. She loved it so much that the rough bottom of the pool rubbed her little toes raw. Poor thing. She had to wear her beach shoes in the pool the last day.
What did we ever do without noodles??!!
She loved jumping in the deep end...and finally got brave enough to do it all by herself!
She is the worlds best belly flopper!



Addie loves to make waves in the bathtub so I knew she would love the waves at the beach! Absolutely fearless...which is a little scary for me. I felt like I had to have my hand on her at all times.


Aunt Winnie brought Addie the cutest souvenir from her recent trip to Disneyland in CA! These mouse ears have really come a long way since my younger days! I love it.


Granddad and Addie braving the ocean!

I threw this picture in here to show that Addie does have more than one bathing suit. It seems every picture is of Addie in her Ariel bathing suit! She LOVED that Ariel bathing suit and wanted to wear it every time we went outside.

Once again...the Ariel bathing suit!



Addie was officially introduced to Silly Bandz!

We also found out...that they DO break....and they cannot be taped back together once one breaks. Even though she had 40+ of them......she was devastated when her "star wand" broke! So funny how kids get soo attached to something so quickly.

Some of our Charleston and Charlotte friends came to visit for the 4th! Unfortunately my camera must have been out of commission most of that day because I only caputured one picture of my friends! Aunt Winnie's "Baby" seems happy with Amos!

Even though my little girl is growing up (way too fast) I was still able to enjoy holding her for a nap on the beach! Once again the trip went by way too fast. Thank goodness for vacation..It keeps us all sane!

No comments: