Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October's Firsts!




Yes I know.....we were WAY overdue for Addie's first dentist appointment....but better late than never right? Luckily she was cavity free (just like her mom still is today....honest...never had a cavity..knocking on wood right now). She did GREAT. I am actually glad I waited until she was a little older. I don't know how she would have done with an X-Ray machine as a 2 or 3 year old. At least now that she is 4 I was able to explain to her what she was about to do and she really understood what was going on.



Do you remember that game "light as a feather..stiff as a board"..Addie would be a pro at that game!




We have a trip to Disney World coming up (so excited!) and I was curious to see how Addie would do with the rides, roller coasters, etc, so I took Addie to Six Flags for the day. This was a first for her and we both had a BLAST! Addie also rode her first roller coaster and LOVED it..yay..just like her momma and her Granddad! Neither of us like the really bumpy old wooden roller coasters but the ones that are steel and smooth we loved.





Above we are waiting for the Monster Plantation ride...one that I loved when I was younger, and still do today.



Addie is fearless...just like I used to be. I am starting to know how my mom used to feel all those times I would come home and say something like "Hey mom..I went skydiving today and it was AWESOME...you want to see the pictures??!!"

No comments: